Tirarse a la piscina (jumping into the pool), a great Spanish expression for daring
- coworking.space: a free directory of sales oriented landing pages for coworking spaces. Launch. Update. Results .
- Email list segmentation and automation: learning the dynamics and some tools while segmenting my contacts. Launch. Update after first week. Partial update after two weeks.
- Repurposing, outsourcing and automation: How to get more juice out of the content I already have. Launch. Update after first week.
- Coworking course: help coworking space operators succeed with their businesses. It will have a special focus on sales and go beyond what I’ve already shared in The Coworking Handbook. It will probably be video based. Launch.
- Business idea generation matrix/framework/method: help entrepreneurs come up with a lot of ideas to launch their next business. I’m not sure about how to better define it. I’m mostly for the framework. Most probably a text based course.
- ISSF 10m Air Pistol course: help people get started in shooting with the best of what I’ve learned. It is very hard to find somebody to teach you how to do things correctly, and it really pays. Introductory course, not for seasoned athletes that need a coach (which is also extremely hard to find).
This list will change and move around! The objective is to develop new businesses and to learn, not to strictly follow a list.
These are projects that I keep on working on beyond the entrepreneurship challenge but that are linked to it and that help feed creativity and energy into each other.
- ramonsuarez.com: this site, where I’m documenting what is going on with my monthly project challenge.
- The Coworking Handbook: my bestselling book that teaches how to run a coworking space and a website full of resources and stats.
- Olympic Pistol: where I share what I learn training and competing mostly at 10m air pistol competitions. I maintain a calendar of AP competitions in Belgium. Doing this kind of shooting has been very helpful personally and professionally. It is like a purposeful mindful meditation that lasts a couple hours.
- Meditate every day for a year: I want to turn meditation into a daily habit, just like brushing my teeth.