Updated on June 18 2015
My friend Charlie Crouch just asked me which are my book must haves for an Internet business course he is organizing in Australia. This is my list:
- Information Rules. Shapiro, Varian (yes, Google’s Varian). A classic that is fully applicable now a days. The examples are old but not the business logic.
- Influence. Robert Chialdini. To understand the psychology of sales and use it to your advantage.
- Running Lean. Ash Maurya. The step by step application of Lean Startup & Customer Development.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It. Michael Gerber. What you have to do to run a company that delivers better service consistently, works better, and is worth more with less effort.
- Startup Communities. Brad Feld. To create thriving ecosystems in any city.
- Marketing to the social web. Larry Weber. For those that have no clue about social media.
- Business Model Generation. Ostewalder & Pigneur. Their Business Model Canvas has revolutionized the way we think about creating business and accelerates a lot the creation of a viable business plan. Complemented with Ash Maurya’s Lean Canvas.
What would you add?